The Messianic Era of King Messiah begins in 2017.
Daniel 9:24 – “Seventy Septets (weeks) are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to terminate transgression, to end sin, to wipe away iniquity, to bring everlasting righteousness, to confirm the vision and the prophets and to anoint the Holy of Holies, to bring everlasting righteousness, and to seal vision and prophet, and to anoint the most holy place.”
It was over three hundred years ago that a recent discovery of an esoteric book called the Bet Aked Haqudot written by Rabbi Meir Halevi Horowitz was discovered. This fascinating rabbi had a strong yearning to understands the mysteries of the ancient prophets, especially the Prophet Daniel. One of his favorite texts which he pondered over its mystical meanings was the text above written by the ancient Prime Minister of both Babylon and Persia now turned prophet that pertained to the “end of the times” or the “end of days” and the beginning of the messianic era called the “Era of King Messiah.”
So truly this heavenly decree sent down to Daniel about 2385 years ago is today being resurrected again at the “end of the era”. It is a harbinger that we have now entered the higher dimensional vortex zone of the “messianic era of spiritual enlightenment".
So here again, we can perceive Daniel was in prayer and supplication with fasting sackcloth and ashes. Once again the gates heaven were opened as Gabriel was sent down from the throne of the Almighty One to the one prophet who had the “ear of HaShem.”
Daniel 12:7 – “And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he lifted up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swore by the “Life Source of the World” that after a Period, Periods, and a half upon the completion of the fragmenting of the hand (power) of the holy people; all these things shall be finished.
It was Rabbi Meir Halevi Horowitz who interpreted the whole prophetic period called “Time”. “Times” and a “Half” to be a period of time of 700 years (notice how HaShem weaves the number if His Name (7) into prophetic time. The reasons he chose this designated period called “time” (moadim or anointed times) as 700 years for it was based upon the prophetic calculations as stated below:
- It was a total of 1000 years that the “Children of Israel”, the Jews of the Kingdom of Judah and the Lost Ten Tribes of the House of Israel angered the G-d of Israel after Joshua brought the “Israelites” into the Land of Canaan and then to this day refused to fulfill this Divine Mandate and Mission; they and their descendants were to wipe out the Canaanites and take total control of the entire biblical Land of Israel; from the Nile to the Euphrates River. This mission is yet to be fulfilled by either the Zionist State of Israel or the nations now populated by the Lost Ten Tribes of the House of Israel.
- As written in the Talmud, the non-Jews or the Gentile nations of the earth, were then given 1000 years to subjugate the Jews and Lost Israelites. As such, according to Rabbi Meir Halevi Horowitz, he subtracted the 300 years that the Jews that were subjucated and sent into exile under Babylon, Persia and later Hellenistic Greece. These 300 years were then subtracted from the 1000 years that the 70 archetypical nations of the world had subjected the Jews and then began the quest to discover the Lost Ten Tribes of the House of Israel; as 700 years.
- Then this famous rabbi of the 17th and 18th century made the biblical interpretation that “seventy septets” or “seventy weeks of years” was a prophetic era. The Prophet Daniel described this period of time as a total of “50 double Jubilee cycles” which were equal to 50 doubled shmittah (sabbatical week of year) cycles or a total of 700 years.
- The final prophetic calculation when calculated together, according to Rabbi Horowitz was to be if “one time” was equal to 700 years than “3.5 times” would equal 2450 years.
- According to the Yeranen Yaakov Blog site in Israel, today we can finish the calculation that the beginning of the First Stage of the Jewish exile began in the Hebrew calendar year of 434 BCE as recorded by Rabbi Yose b. Halafta in his Jewish History, Seder Olam Rabbah (The Great Order of the World). The first wave of the Babylonian exile took Daniel and the three worthies in the Hebrew year of 434 BCE back to the land of Babylon. The destruction of the Temple of Solomon occurred 13 years later in the Hebrew year of 421 BCE.
- From the date of 434 BCE, let us add the years of 2450 years (700 years multiplied by 3.5 “times”) and to our surprise it equals our present Gregorian calendar year of 2017 that is the Hebrew calendar year 5777 (5000 as the number of the years given to mankind to redeem himself back to G-d and 777 the number of the One G-d of Israel. Amazing!!
- Now we can understand the calculations that brings us to the “beginning of the Era of the Messiah” which according to the famous Jewish “Rabbi Judah ben Samuel’s Jubilee Prophecy gives the Year of the Messiah” was also the Jewish Year of 5777. Now we now have two rabbinic witnesses over the centuries documenting this wondrous era in our near future.
Yeranen Yaakov then introduces us to another TaNaKh text in which points to our prophetic past to the Babylonian Exile by using the expression (“times”), similar to the Book of Daniel. The prophecy in Jeremiah contains a hint that this conventional Gregorian calendar year of 2017 or the Hebrew calendar year as 5777 will be the last or final year before the “revelation of King Messiah”, who is called Melekh HaMaschiach. It describes also a prophetic vision that after the exile, there will be a return to the Land of Israel.
Jeremiah 24:1 – “Hashem showed me, and behold two baskets of figs set “before the temple of Hashem”; after that Nevuchadretzar (Nebuchadnezzar) king of Bavel (Babylon) had carried away captive Yechonyah (Jeconiah) the son of Yehoyakim (Jehoakim), king of Yehudah, and the princes of Yehudah (Judah), with the craftsmen and smiths, from Yerushalayim (Jerusalem), and had brought them to Bavel (Babylon).
Here is the biblical text below in Hebrew and the gematria (numerology of the letters in Hebrew), of the words of the verse, beginning with the words “before the Temple”, to our amazement it equals the gematria of 5777.
לִפְנֵי הֵיכַל יְהוָה: אַחֲרֵי הַגְלוֹת נְבוּכַדְרֶאצַּר מֶלֶךְ-בָּבֶל אֶת-יְכָנְיָהוּ בֶן-יְהוֹיָקִים מֶלֶךְ-יְהוּדָה וְאֶת-שָׂרֵי יְהוּדָה וְאֶת-הֶחָרָשׁ וְאֶת-הַמַּסְגֵּר, מִירוּשָׁלִַם, וַיְבִאֵם, בָּבֶל.
There have been hundreds of interpretations of the prophecies related to the Prophetic Book of Daniel over the past 2300 years and so we ask, what makes this interpretation of the Books of Daniel and Jeremiah after thousands of years of interpretations any different?
It was Rabbi Yosef Berger, who is the rabbi of the Tomb of King David on Mount Zion, who explained why ancient prophecies like Daniel are being studied with new understanding today. As Rabbi Yosef Berger stated:
Rabbi Yosef Berger - “What Daniel wrote about the end of days our greatest sages have been trying to understand for generations. But the real meanings were intentionally hidden. Daniel himself said that these things will remain hidden until the end.” As Rabbi Yosef Berger repeating the words of the Prophet Daniel:
Daniel 12:9 – “Go thy way, Daniel; for the words are shut up and sealed till the time of the end.”
It was Rabbi Yosef Berger who reminded us that it was Rabbi Moses Ben Maimon, the preeminent medieval Sephardic Torah authority who was called Rambam. His name called “Rambam” is an acronym of Rabbi Mosheh ben Maimon Ramban who lived in Córdoba Spain during the Golden Era of Jewish culture in the Iberian Peninsula of Moorish Spain. As Rabbi Berger continued:
Rabbi Yosef Berger – “It is written in the Zohar (the foundational source for Jewish mysticism) that in the days preceding the Messiah, all secrets will be revealed, and even small children will be able to explain prophecies from the most obscure sources. Now, in our day, everything is being opened up. We are discovering sources that hint that the Messiah that has existed for generations; and only now can we interpret them properly. This is a clear sign that they are now being intentionally revealed.”
Credit to Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz – “Ancient Secret of Daniel’s 70 Weeks predicts that End of Days will Come this Year” – Breaking Israel News, November 21, 2016.
Have your read the following Series of Articles; Metatron as King Messiah
The day is coming soon when Hashem the G-d of Israel will stretch forth His great hand of judgment and cleanse the earth from the great pollution of man upon Planet Earth. He will take away the “blood oaths” from between the mouths of the Palestinian Arabs, He will restore the Land of Israel back to “Am Yisra’el”, that means both the House of Joseph (All Ten Tribes of the House of Israel), and the House of Judah.
He will then redeem and restore His own “sheep” back into a living relationship with Himself. If you are chosen, as a Lost Tribal Member of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, your destiny is to return to your Homelands first in Shomron (Samaria), Israel. If you want to learn more, click the link and Contact
“Kol Ha Tor Vision”, the Voice of the Turtledove.
Here is a joint Orthodox Jewish and 10-Triber Vision to bring awareness of the imminent fulfillment of the Biblical Prophecies regarding the Redemption of all Israel (12 Tribes Re-conciled and Re-United). This Supernal Event of all Times will entail Establishing the Shomron (the Ancient Bible Heartland of the Patriarchs) and the Judean Wilderness as part of the Land of Israel, and preparing the “Land” for the Return of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel and then the Redemption of All Israel.
For inquiries about Kol Ha Tor Vision for the Lost Tribes of Israel, Visit – “Shomron Lives!”, a Spiritual Retreat and Guest House in Samaria.
DISCLAIMER - Kol Ha Tor is an independent commentator and may or may not agree with the contents, the views, interpretations and opinions as expressed by the independent theological and/or political views of Destination Yisrael.
Destination Yisrael scans the world for information that has relevance on the time of the end. It is our prayer that this will allow the believers in the Almighty One of Israel to “watch and be ready”. Our readiness has nothing to do trying to halt the progression of evil on our planet earth. In our readiness, we seek to be prepared for the coming of the Messiah of Israel so that goodness and evil will be manifested in its fullest.
Our preparation is a pathway of spiritual readiness for a world of peace. Our defender is the Metatron, the Lord of hosts. The time of the end suggests that the Eternal One of Israel’s intent is to close out this chapter of earth’s history so that the perpetrators of evil, those that seek power, greed and control, will be eliminated from this planet earth. The wars of the heavens are being played out on this planet earth and humans will live through it to testify of the might, power, justice and the love of the God of Israel.
In a world of corruption and disinformation, we cannot always know what the historical truth is and who is promoting evil or mis-information. We cannot guarantee our sources but we will always seek to portray trends that can be validated in the Torah, the testimony of the prophets of the Old and the New Testament, and the writings of Rabbi Eliyahu ben Shlomo ben Zalman (famed Vilna Gaon) called the “genius” in the 18th century, and his vision of the final redemption in his collection of writings highlighted in his supernal understanding of the Torah, the Prophets and Writings as outlined in the Kol Ha Tor.
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml