Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889 reputedly to Alois Hitler (1837–1903) that was reported in the first parts of this series, titled, “Fuehrer Adolf Hitler was the Grandson of Freiherr Salomon Mayer von Rothschild, the head of the Viennese Rothschild Banking Dynasty”. If so, this could have made Adolf Hitler one of the dynastic male-to-male descendants of the famous Jewish banking family that reputedly owns 50% of the wealth of the world. In one of the most mysterious sagas of human history, it is now believed that Alois Hitler was the illegitimate son of Salomon Mayer von Rothschild (September 9, 1774, Frankfurt/Main – July 28, 1855, Paris) by an illicit relationship with his Jewish maid and housekeeper, Maria Anna Schicklgruber.
Out of this union came the angry, sullen child known in history as Alois Hitler, the father of Adolf Hitler, the future Fuehrer of the Third Reich of Germany called Nazi Germany. This family portrayal gives us a new picture of the life of Adolf Hitler with the Viennese dynastic banking family of the Rothschilds, the descendants of the Austrian banker, Freiherr (Baron) J.J. de H. Salomon Mayer von Rothschild, and the Jewish population in Vienna, the largest community of Jews on the European continent. Today the total wealth of the dynastic Jewish Rothschild family dynasty is estimated to be fifty percent of all the wealth in the world.
Born on September 9, 1774 at Frankfurt-am-Main in Frankfort, Germany, the Austrian banker, Freiherr (Baron) J.J. de H. Salomon Mayer von Rothschild was the second son of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812) and Gutlé Schnapper (1753–1849). Salomon married Caroline Stern (1782-1854) in 1800 and together they had one son and daughter:
At the age of 42, Salomon Mayer left his hometown of Frankfort (1816) and moved to Vienna Austria and there created the second dynastic house of the Rothschilds. It must be noted that the city of Vienna probably had the second largest Jewish population in Europe. There Salomon became fully immersed in the financial expansion of the Austrian Empire.
Salomon Mayer was the originator of the Austrian banking giant called the Kaiser Ferdinands Nordbahn in 1836 plus numerous other financial enterprises: the Austrian state loans of 1823, 1829, and 1842; the coal-mines of Witkowitz; and the asphalt lake of Dalmatia. He was so well accepted that in 1815, he was knighted by the Crown of Austria, and became a Freiherr (equivalent to an English Baron). As part of his national fame in Austria, he began to acquire extensive landed properties; Oderberg, Hultschin, and Schillersdorf.
When Salomon Mayer Rothschild died in 1855, his estate became the property of his only son, Anselm Rothschild. Consider the implications of this action. Alois Hitler was reputedly sired by the wealthy iconic banker in Vienna, Salomon Mayer Rothschild, but he was never acknowledged as Salomon Rothschild’s son. Neither did Alois Hitler participate in the inheritance of Salomon Mayer Rothschild’s vast estate.
Unknown to most, who like Eric Jon Phelps, in his interview titled the “Black Pope” blames most of the wars in Europe in the 16th to the 20th century not upon the Vatican but upon the Jesuits, or rather the Jesuit General. The Jesuits are called the “Force” and the protectorate of the “White Pope”. Yet is appears that the Rothschild family were equally involved or in collaboration with the Vatican for they also were the bankers of the popes and appeared also be agents in fomenting these wars including World War I and World War II.
Solomon von Rothschild personal wealth was legendary including his numerous properties and the investments he made in art and antiquities. Yet, by the years surrounding the Revolutions in 1848 in the regions controlled by the Habsburg dynasty, the public moods in Austria was shifting against the Rothschild family dynasty. When Metternich fell, the insider political clout of Salomon von Rothschild as considerably diminished. The Revolutions of 1848 and the subsequent economic collapse severely impacted the Rothschild’s fortunes including the House of Vienna. Yet, there would be two more major events to come; the 2) Great Depression of the 1930s and the 3) fall of Austria to Germany’s Nazism.
With pressure from “The Family”, the now 74-year-old Viennese magnate, twelve years after his purported tryst with his household maid, Maria Anna Schicklgruber, and the subsequent birth of Alois Schicklgruber Hitler potentially changed the entire fortune of the Jewish Rothschild tycoon of Vienna. Freiherr Salomon Meyer Rothschild was forced to resign in 1849 in a raucous intra-family dynastic battle that ended up transferring his estate to his son, Anselm von Rothschild to take over the family banking business in Vienna.
The aging banking magnate left Vienna never to return and retired to Paris where he died in 1855. Upon his death, his bank was in the hands of his son, Anselm and portions of Salomon’s vast Italian and French Renaissance art collection along with later 18th century art was donated to the Louvre including two paintings by Carlo Dolci.
The heir to the Viennese House of the Rothschilds, Baron Anselm Salomon von Rothschild (January 29, 1803 – July 27, 1874) became the head of the Vienna branch of the Rothschild family. He was born in Frankfurt am Main, Germany to baron Salomon Mayer von Rothschild (1774-1855) and his wife Caroline (1782-1854). In 1826 he married his cousin Charlotte Nathan Rothschild née Rothschild (1807-1859), daughter of Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777-1836) from the London branchof the family whose portrait titles the first page of this article. Together they had eight children that included three living sons, Nathaniel Anselm, Ferdinand James, and Albert Salomon Rothschild:
- Mayer (1827-1828)
- Julie (1830-1907)
- Mathilde Hannah von Rothschild (1832-1924)
- Luise (1834-1924)
- Nathaniel Anselm (1836-1905)
- Ferdinand James (1839-1898)
- Albert Salomon (1844-1911)
- Alice Charlotte (1847-1922)
Anselm Salomon was involved in the creation of the Austrian Creditanstalt. His philanthropic pursuits included the Rothschild Hospital and he was noted as a prominent art collector. Upon his death in Vienna, the heir-to-be, the eldest living son, Baron Nathaniel von Rothschild (1836-1905), was expected to have inherited the family banking business in Vienna, the S M von Rothschild, yet his father, Anselm felt that he was irresponsible, extravagant and unfit to extend the wealth and influence of the Rothschild dynasty. The Zion of the Rothschild House of Vienna went instead to the youngest son, Baron Albert Salomon von Rothschild (1847-1922).
Rather than going into business, Nathaniel Anselm Rothschild spent his life as a socialite who built mansions and collected works of art. He built the Palais Rothschild at 14-16 Theresianumgasse in Vienna where his large collection of art was on display. In 1880, he purchased Enzesfeld Castle with its vast property from Graf Schönburg-Hartenstein. He also had Hinterleiten Palace in Reichenau an der Rax erected in 1887.
On his father's death in 1874, he and brother Ferdinand inherited most of the family's real estate and art collection while the family business went to brother Albert who successfully carried on the financial empire. Ferdinand took his inheritance and left Vienna and moved back to England where he became an English art collector, a member of the prominent Rothschild family of bankers and was a Liberal English MP for Aylesbury who sat on the House of Commons between the years of 1885 until his death in 1898.
He married the cousin, Evelina de Rothschild (1839–1866), the daughter of Lionel de Rothschild (1808–1879) who with the British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour changed forever the destiny of the Jewish people. With the British Balfour Declaration, a pathway for the reuniting of the Jewish people with the Land of Israel became a living dream and reality.
Ferdinand von Rothschild died childless at Waddesdon Manor at the age of 59 for both his son and daughter died premature deaths. He was buried next to his wife in the elegant Rothschild Mausoleum in the Jewish Cemetery at West Ham.
The Ferdinand art collection included:
- The Renaissance objects d'arts from the Manor House that was donated to the British Museum as the "Waddesdon Bequest";
- The Holy Thorn Reliquary was a highlight of the collection, though its distinguished provenance was still unknown.
- He willed the Manor to Alice Charlotte von Rothschild, his unmarried younger sister and thence to their nephew, James Armand de Rothschild, who in turn bequeathed it to the National Trust.
The Viennese Palaces of the Rothschilds
Over the years, five Palaces owned by the Rothschilds were built in Vienna. They included the:
Palais Albert Rothschild – the First of the Five Rothschild Palaces in Vienna
Palace of Freiherr Albert von Rothschild at Prinz-Eugen-Straße 20-22, in the IV (Wieden) district of Vienna, built over the Estate Palace of Salomon von Rothschild
Palais Albert Rothschild was built over the palatial estate of Freiherr Salomon von Rothschild by Salomon’s grandson, Baron Albert von Rothschild, the inheritor of the family banking business. A small secret of the family was that Albert von Rothschild, the son of Anselm von Rothschild lived in the palatial estate with his grandfather Salomon Mayer von Rothschild in the year 1848. This was only 11 years after the birth of Albert Rothschild’s uncle and his father, Baron Anselm von Rothschild’s half-brother, Alois Hitler; the illegitimate son of Freiherr Salomon. This “fact” will spell out the Rothschild fortunes and tragedies later in World War II.
Forty two years later, it took the grandson, Baron Albert von Rothschild to tear down the house that fondled the memories of that ignoble deed done by his grandfather earlier. On the same grounds, he rebuild between 1879 and 1884 a Neo-Renaissance “hôtel particulier” palace which was more like the English mediaeval “Inn” or the Townhouse of a Nobleman as opposed to the Maison (Mansion House) that was built as part of a row of houses that shared party walls with other adjoining mansions.
This palatial mansion included a three-sided courtyard called the cour d’Honneur including gardens like Louis XIV’s Palace of Versailles in Paris which bordered on Plößlgasse. Like Grandpa Salomon’s mansion, this palace was also secluded from the public’s view. The dominating feature of this Rothschild Palace was the enormous marble staircase adorned with mirrors, paintings and globelins. Nearby was the ballroom and salons with painted artistically designed ceilings richly decorated with gold leaf, crystal chandeliers, parquet floors of rare woods Louis-Seize styled furniture.
Constructed within a niche between the ballroom and one of the salons was large mechanical pinned cylinder “orchestrion” that played like a pipe organ but sounded like an orchestra or a band. Even more unique was a small observatory plus numerous telescopes with which Baron Rothschild could observe the Viennese sky.
Serving as the private residence of the Rothshild’s dynastic home, it was also where Baron Albert conducted his banking business with opulence that created a statement of his social and financial international clout.
Palais Nathaniel Rothschild in Vienna 4th district Plösslgasse 8, the Second of the Five Palaces in Vienna
Palais Nathaniel Rothschild, the Second of the Five Palaces of the Rothschilds in Vienna
Palais Nathaniel Rothschild – “The Palais Nathaniel Rothschild was a palatial house in Vienna, one of five Palaces of the Rothschilds in the city of Vienna that were owned by family members of the Rothschild banking family of Austria. It was commissioned by Baron Nathaniel von Rothschild (1836–1905), the brother of Albert Salomon von Rothschild.
French architect Jean Girette designed and built the French Neo-baroque style palace between 1871 and 1878, situated at Theresianumgasse 16-18, in the IV (Wieden) district of Vienna. There the palace was two stories high, and it was surrounded by a lush gardens accented by decorative fountains and sculptures. It was built to be a showcase mansion displaying the immense wealth of the Rothschild family.
When the palace was completed, Baron Nathaniel organized a huge ball for city elite for the housewarming grand opening. This august event included an orchestra playing antique instruments that were from the renowned priceless music instrument collection of the Rothschild’s Viennese family dynasty. It also was a grand display of one of Vienna’s most famous philanthropists who was renowned also for his charitable activities.
Palais Nathaniel Rothschild stood as one of Vienna’s most priceless heritage until the Anschluß (Annexation) of Austria by Nazi Germany in 1938. The Rothschild family fled and this palace was included in the palaces and priceless collections that were seized by Adolf Hitler’s Nazi army. It was his way of saying thanks to his incognito grandfather, who never recognized him as his own, so now Hitler was to have the last laugh. The Rothschild families were forced to flee and the estates seized by the Nazis. The Gestapo moved in and used the Palais Nathaniel Rothschild to be the headquarters to interrogate the Austrian and Viennese Jewish population and make preparation for their one-way exodus to the concentration camps of Europe.
As World War II was in its closing weeks, the palace itself was heavily damaged by the Allied bombing raids over Vienna, Austria in 1944. Afterwards the Rothschild owners returned to see its smoldering ruins and ashes that were torn down and part of the palace structure was used for the reconstruction of the Stephansdom, the Romanesque and Gothic Cathedral that was Vienna’s first parish church in 1147 CE. With its multi-colored tile roof, the Stephansdom is one of Vienna’s most recognizable landmarks.
The sole remaining heiress of the palace, Baroness Clarice de Rothschild sold the entire estate to the Austrian Chamber of Labour in 1950 where the remains of the palace was razed and the Chamber trainees are today educated in a modest modern building.
The Palais Rothschild at Metternichgasse, the Third of the five Rothschild Palaces in Vienna
The Palais Rothschild at Prinz-Eugen-Straße, the Fourth of the Five Rothschild Palaces in Vienna
Palais Rothschild (Prinz-Eugen-Straße) - The Palais Rothschild (at Prinz-Eugen-Straße 26) is a former palatial house in Vienna, one of five Palais Rothschild in the city owned by members of the Rothschild banking family of Austria.
Fuehrer Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Revenge to his Rothschild Cousins
The Salomon Rothschild business empire was passed down to the next generation and then on March 13, 1938, the unbelievable now became a reality. Called the Anschluss of Austria, the German Nazi came to Austria to claim what they called their own; the annexation of Austria into Nazi Germany. It was the “Heim ins Reich” (Home of the Reich) movement, that Adolf Hitler was sending out the international call to all ethnic German peoples living outside of the Third Reich in Germany to set the political stage within their homelands to bring these regions back into a Greater Germany. This included all the regions that Germany had been ceded or given up after World War I with the Treaty of Versailles. Though the reunion of Austria and Germany was specifically prohibited by the Versailles Treaty, it was Hitler’s intention to keep moving on and including other regions farther away that had sizable German populations such as the Sudetenland in the Czech Republic.
The final subjection of the independent Nation of Czechoslovakia is today seen as a model of what the European and American powers are seeking to do today within the center of the Land of Israel. The “Quartet” is seeking to form an independent state for the Palestinian people, just as Hitler and the German Nazi regime sought in Czechoslovakia in a well planned coup d’etet by the Austrian Nazi Party. The planned referendum on March 13 for the Czech people to vote for their independence was taken a day earlier in Vienna. The Nazis cancelled the referendum just as the German Wehrmacht troops entered Austria.
It was the Anschluss of Austria that initiated the first major military movement by Adolf Hitler for the creation of a Greater German Reich. And it was the Austrian Viennese House of the Rothschilds that had the most to lose in the Nazi German invasion of Austria. It would be a Sabbatical Week of years, a full seven years before the Nation of Austria would regain her full sovereignty.
The Rothschilds quickly fled to escape the Nazi Revolution. As the Anschluss invasion was in force, Baron Louis Nathaniel von Rothschild was at the airport in Aspern when he was apprehended and arrested and taken into the custody by the Nazis for one reason; he was a Jew. He was held in prison for a year and finally released after a substantial but undocumented ransom by the Rothschild family.
It was the son of Albert Salomon von Rothschild, Louis Nathan who built the spectacular Viennese palace called the Palais Rothschild that housed at least two generations of Rothschild art collections and antiquities. While imprisoned, Louis Nathan Rothschild was visited by Heinreich Himmler, who apparently was impressed to the fact that he ordered that the prison conditions be improved with better furniture and sanitation facilities.
Even Queen Mary of the United Kingdom and the Duke of Windsor sent an appeal to Hitler, but the Rothschild heir was kept interned at Vienna’s Hotel Metropole while the German government began to dismantle and expropriate his banking and financial businesses until the property was put under supervision of a German commissioner. Sometime after July 1938, about a year later in March 1939, Louis Nathan von Rothschild was finally allowed to leave Austria. His Austrian passport was taken away from him and now a “penniless man” he left Austria and went into exile in England.
The main family palace the Palais Albert Rothschild was commandeered by the Gestapo to be used as its Vienna headquarters. Within the palace the infamous “Zentralstelle für jüdische Auswanderung” was set up to “organize the immigration if the Jewish people from Austria. Covertly, the Gestapo headquarters were used to train soldiers hold all the Austria Jews as ransom while at the same time they were stripping their home and possession and valuables while dangling the prospect of receiving an emigration permit to leave the country.
Even more so, Hitler was setting up the government intelligence force to gather all the treasures of the Rothschilds, including their vast estates of classic paintings of the masters, statutes of renowned sculptures, golden furnishings, ancient military armor and numismatic coins. In fact, Louis Nathan von Rothschild was eventually sent to the Dachau concentration camp and with his detention there, he was released only when his father, Baron Albert von Rothschild under force signed his consent for his brother’s release from Dachau, plus their safe passage from Austrian by giving up all rights to his art collections and Rothschild assets in Austria to the German Government.
As the fortunes of the Austrian Rothschilds were being quickly divested from their vast estates, it was a warning by Adolf Hitler to the rest of the Rothschilds in Europe that they were next. Eichmann was in Vienna to personally direct the relocation of the vast collections that were confiscated in that august city. In total there were 163 different collections that were worth 93 billion Reichsmark (RM) that the Nazi government took possession.
Of this vast estate, 269 painting that were chosen for their unique value and prominence and later 122 were selected by Hitler to be included in Hitler’s museum of fine art in Linz, where Hitler spent most of his youth when he left Vienna as a young boy. Here in this city, Hitler envisioned that it would become the cultural center of the Third Reich.
The Rothschild palace and estate was totally destroyed. The palace, plundered extensively of any ornamentation was converted into a postal and telegram office. The palace, the gardens and the entire estate of the Rothschilds was expropriated to the Austrian government with proviso that a pension fund would be set up for all former Rothschild employees tagged to the pension scale of the Austrian civil servants. The palace was completely torn down, and the woodwork, the fireplaces, the chandeliers were sold off by the auction house Dorotheum at drastically reduced prices. An Italian investor bought the enormous staircase plus the pillars of marble. The ornate iron fence, grillwork in the window was all sold for scrap. The rich gilded stucco was torn down, and the large orchestrion was partially destroyed and placed in the Collection of Ancient Musical Instruments of the Kunsthistorisches Museum. The palace itself had to be dynamited to the ground, because it was construction for permanence.
It is important for us to comprehend how personal this war, triggered by the Rothschild financiers in Europe, was felt by Adolf Hitler, the grandson of the Austrian banker, Salomon Meyer von Rothschild, as we read this “famous quote” by the German Fuehrer Adolf Hitler:
Adolf Hitler – January 30, 1939
“Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!”
Thus began the methodical dismantling of the Jewish community; one of the oldest communities on the European continent. Called the “Endlösung”, the Final Solution was resurrected in Austria. It began with the systematic destruction of the Austrian Jews with the forced Jewish emigration to the concentration camps for later murder and annihilation.
So how long have the Jewish people been in Austria? This answer to that question in part includes another question; of how long has the Jewish prayer, “Shema Yisra’el”, been a part of the Judaism and the religious cultural history of the chosen people called the Jews? It was in 2008, along the Austrian border with Hungary at Halbturn, a team of archeologists discovered a 3rd century amulet in the form of a gold Torah scroll with the Hebrew words of the Jewish prayer, Shema Yisrael, (Hear, O Israel! The L-rd is our G-d, the L-rd is One).
So with the returning Roman legions that participated in the destruction of Jerusalem and the Holy Temple in the First Jewish–Roman War, there also came the first Jews that were brought as slaves to Italy. Many were then transported upwards to Austria in the 1st century CE. This may have been the most immense immigration of the “First Jews” to Austria. It also gives a clear perspective of the antiquity of this ancient Jewish prayer that has kept the national faith of Judaism alive in the hearts and minds of this remnant of the House of Jacob.
The first visible presence of a Jewish community in the city of Vienna began in the 12th century when two synagogues were built in Vienna. At that same time also came a big influx of Jewish settlers that were absorbed into the Jewish culture of Vienna from Bavaria and from along the Rhineland.
At the beginning of the 20th century the Jewish population in Austria was 8.9%. This peaked in 1923 when just after Adolf Hitler took control of the Nazi Party called the National Socialist German Workers Party, when the 1.865 million Austrians were represented by 201,513 Jews that were 10.8% of the Austrian population. In the year of 1934, four years before the Anschluss (1938), when the Nazi military took control and occupied the land of Austria, the Austrian population was 1.935 million with 176,0334 Jewish representing 9.1% of the Austrian population.
In 1951, after the first census after World War II and the extermination of the Jewish people in the Holocaust of Europe, the Austrian population was 1.616 million. In that year, only 9,000 Jews remained after the genocide of the Jewish people in the concentration camps of Europe. In perspective, the Jewish presence in Austria of 8.7% in 1900, peaked to 10.8% in 1923, and then dropped to 9.1% in 1934, and collapsed to almost non-existence of 0.6% in 1951.
Out of the Holocaust of the Jews by the German Fuehrer Adolf Hitler, the Jews were almost extinguished in Europe, but the loud cry of the archangels in heaven resounded throughout the entire European continent, “My people, Come Home!” To this day, in 2001, the last year of the Austrian statistics, the Austrian population was 1.550 million with 6,998 Jews representing 0.5% of the Austrian population.
Soon, very soon, the final guela will be completed. All the assimilated Jews of the world will have returned in aliyah to the Land of Israel and the final call by the archangel of HaShem, “Come out of her (Apostate Roman Christianity) My People!” will have come, and the final Exodus of the Lost Ten Tribes of the House of Israel will have been redeemed to the lands of their forefathers. The reunion and reuniting of the House of Joseph and the House of Judah will be completed; guided and directed by the Maschiah ben David. The wondrous prophecies of the ancient prophets of Israel and Judah will have been fulfilled. May that day come quickly!
You might be Interested in Destination Yisra’el’s Series –
“The Sabbatean Jewish Rothschild Illuminati influence upon Modern Western Globalists”
Awaken, O House of Israel, your days are numbered for the Yemot HaMaschiah (The Days of the Messiah) are now upon us. HaShem, the G-d of Israel wants you to be prepared for your reclamation, redemption and restoration back into oneness and fellowship with the Jews of the House of Judah. It’s time to prepare for your return home to your aliyah (return to Israel), for the “disputed lands of Shomron in Samaria” include your tribal homelands.
Let us not forget that the G-d of Israel is purposefully bringing the forces of evil for the whole world to behold and to understand its catastrophic affect upon all mankind. Only then will we be able to choose goodness over evil. If you are interested in connecting to your Lost Israelite roots, Destination Yisra’el is inviting you to support the Kol Ha Tor Vision,
If the G-d of Israel is touching your heart to support directly the Pioneering Settlers of Shomron and Judea preserving these lands for the Return of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel, we invite you to Click on the “Donate to Kol Ha Tor” link in support of the joint Orthodox Jewish and 10-Triber Mission to bring awareness of the imminent fulfillment of the Biblical Prophecies regarding the Redemption of all Israel (12 Tribes Re-conciled and Re-United). This supernal Event of all Times will entail Establishing the Shomron (the Ancient Bible Heartland of the Patriarchs) and the Judean Wilderness as part of the Land of Israel, and preparing the “Land” for the Return of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel and then the Redemption of All Israel.
For inquiries about Kol Ha Tor Vision for the Lost Tribes of Israel, Visit – “Shomron Lives!”, a Spiritual Retreat and Guest House in Samaria, that hosts Shomron (Samaria) Tours to reacquaint the Returning Lost Tribers of the House of Israel.