It was on Friday, at the beginning of the Jewish Shabbat, March 11, 2011, an American trained member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the military wing” of the Abba’s Fatah party broke though a living room window of a home in the Israeli village of Itamar not far from the ancient city of Shechem. With the stealth of a trained assassin, he slipped into the home of Rabbi Uri Fogel, 36, who was a tank officer in the IDF reserves, and his wife, Ruth, 35.
As he surveyed the home in the darkness, he missed seeing the eight year old son Roi Fogel sleeping on the couch. He slipped into the master bedroom where he quickly slashed the throats of Rabbi Uri, the father, and his 3 month old baby, Hadas who was sleeping in the bed beside him.
The mother, Ruth, was in the bathroom and when she came out she met her assassin face to face. With horror she saw her family’s execution as she struggled in her defense till her demise. Swiftly with the ease of a commando assassin, he quickly executed Yoav, the 11 year old son quietly reading in bed, stabbed Elad, the three year old in the heart as he slept, and slipped out the door, locking it behind him as he covered his tracks. Not knowing, this assassin eyes did not see past G-d’s shielding hand of mercy hiding Shai, the two-year old daughter in an adjacent room.
Later in the evening, the 12 year old daughter Tamar Fogel returned home from visiting a friend. Unable to get in the house, with the help of a neighbor, they awakened her brother Roi Fogel who opened the door, and then saw to their horror the scene of their family’s massacre.
Witness the scenes with eyes of sorrow. As an emergency room physician for fifteen years, I have never witnessed such ruthless barbarism. The family of Rabbi Uri are true patriots of Israel. They have stated with righteous determination that the evil mind of Amalek be exposed to the world with these photos of the murder of the pioneering family of Rabbi Fogel in the divinely appointed settlements in Shomron. Be warned that these “Photos” are extremely graphic and not intended for the tender minds of children to witness.
One wonders how such an atrocity can be done in the Holy Land, and it became even more incomprehensible how many Palestinian parties were involved in their execution. According to Aaron Klein with World Net Daily;
Aaron Klein – “Top sources in the Brigades leadership in the northern West Bank city of Nablus confirmed to WND that members of the Fatah group planned and helped to carry out the attack. The sources claimed the attack was not sanctioned by the Fatah leadership but was planned by Brigades members who were acting on their own.
Also, the sources said the actual perpetrators of the attack were sleeper cells from Hamas, while the Brigades leaders planned the attack, provided logistical support and aided in the Hamas agents' escape.”
It was one day before the assassin’s assault that Sabri Saidam the adviser to and under-secretary of the Fatah Revolutionary Council delivered a speech which he emphasized, the “weapons must be turned towards the main enemy (Israel)” and that internal differences of opinion must be set aside. This came after:
- The Palestine Authority announced a football tournament that was to be named after the first Palestinian suicide bomber, Wafa Idris, who in a suicide bombing attack killed one Israeli, injured 150 others in Jerusalem, where she arrived into the city in a Palestinian Red Cross ambulance as a Palestinian Red Cross medic.
- On December 2010, Abbas gave the relative of a Palestinian terrorist an honorary gift of $2000 given to “martyrs” called “Shahids”, asone who died attacking a Jew.
The Jewish Nation of Israel has been shocked beyond belief. It is incomprehensible that an act of such atrocity would be committed by one human being to another. They wonder, do the Palestinians have any morality or do they only live in an amoral environmentalal “Culture of Death”. Where is the morality of killing, a concept so foreign to the Orthodox Jewish mind, when the Torah commands that life must be preserved above all other commands of G-d.
What is also so appalling is the international media depersonalization of the Jewish family and the demeaning words against the Jewish social culture. G-d help them all in the day of judgment. The words by Rabbi Lazer Brody with Lazer Beams gives such meaning to thegrief of the Jewish people;
Rabbi Lazer Brody – “The words to describe this tragic loss and massacre defy my sorely-limited lexicon. The Fogel family was symbolic of the most beautiful aspects of the Jewish People and the Land of Israel - there is no replacement for them. This is a gaping wound that any Jew anywhere should feel, if he is truly a part of our people. As with everything that happens to us and around us, we must try to interpret the Divine message here, for everything is from Hashem.
As hard as you look at the Fogel family, you won't find a blemish. Public sacrifices in the Holy Temple must be unblemished. The Gemara teaches us (see tractate Moed Katan 28a) that the death of tzaddikim - the righteous and the pious - atones for Israel just as the public sacrifices did at the time of the Holy Temple. The Fogels were undoubtedly a Korban Tzibbur - a public sacrifice. They died on Shabbat Vayikra - the Shabbat of the exact Torah portion that describes how to perform a public sacrifice.
We now must do some serious soul-searching as to why we needed such a terribly high-priced public sacrifice to atone for us. Anyone who fails to do this is Poraish min haTzibbur - shirking his or her shouldering of mutual public responsibility, a serious offense. Was it our lack of emuna (refusal to accept the Sovereignty of G-d)? Was it our intramural hate? Was it our shady practices in commerce? Was it our failure to keep our word? Was it our unwillingness to observe Hashem's commandments? Each one of must do his or her own self-evaluation and subsequent efforts to improve. Emuna and teshuva (repentance) are thekey words...”
The human emotions were also described succinctly by Rev Akiva with Mystical Paths;
Rev Akiva – “I am stunned, horrified, and upset, as is almost everyone in Israel. The nation as a whole is horrified and angry. Normal human emotions. In Judaism, for someone who died as a martyr – who died simply for being Jewish, we write hk”m, meaning (in Hebrew) “Hashem should avenge his (or her or their) blood.”
Revenge, vengeance, is a powerful emotion but also a dangerous emotion. Those who are ruled by it, particularly “honor cultures” where honor and revenge are more important than life itself, frequently get into true “cycles of violence”. Life is given over to the pursuit of death. That is not the Jewish way.
We leave it to Hashem and the heavenly court to take revenge and deal out perfect justice. We will live, we will build, we will grow, we will use the names of those brutally murdered not in the name of death but in the name of life. We will enhance their names and memory with charity, with buildings and parks and Jewish homes and good deeds.
BUT we will not forget! We will not forgive those who did this, nor those who incited this, nor those who financed this. We point fingers at UNWRA for enabling this, at the EU and the US for funding the organs of incitement, and the international press for dehumanizing JEWS.”
The Jewish massacre, according to DEBKAfiles in the article titled, “Hamas ordered five Israelis murdered following secret Islamist Khartoum parley” stated; that the Rabbi’s family murder came right on the heels of an Iran-funded secret conference in Khartoum the week prior that included all the heads of the national branches of the Muslim Brotherhood across the Arab world. The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood is the parent organization of the Palestinian Chapter of the Muslim Brotherhood called “Hamas”.
At this conference, according to intelligence sources, a plan was laid out for the Hamas chapters to launch multi-casualty terrorist assaults against Israel on both sides of the Green Line, in the Israeli tribal lands of Shomron (Samaria) and Judea. If so, then Tel Aviv be aware. Though you are Jews, but not observant, you may be targeted for who you are, not what you believe.
These assaults were to include missile attacks from the Gaza Strip in order to ignite the third Palestinian uprising (intifada). The goal was to develop a comprehensive plan to be drawn up in Khartoum for the Brotherhood activists to fire up Islamic uprising in different countries around the Middle East, take control of those governments and then return to destroy the State of Israel. What they want desperately is the “home court advantage” with control of Israel’s natural defense in the Jordan Valley, and the “Mountains of Israel” to aim their missiles at Tel Aviv and Jerusalem alike from the strategic altitude coveted by all good military generals.
DEBKAfiles also agreed that the “Hamas Plan” was to revive terrorism on the West Bank, but wondered who were the Hamas and Fatah’s internal accomplices?
DEBKAfiles – “Not a single Arab government – not even Israel – prevented the Brotherhood and Hamas delegates from setting out for Khartoum. No word of the conference was allowed to leak to the Israeli public and Israeli security authorities appear not to have adapted their practices to the decisions reached by the Islamists there.
This could explain why there was no prior terror alert for the Itamar killings or apparent IDF redeployment for an upsurge of multiple terrorist murders even though Hamas networks had been known to be regrouping in Judea and Samaria for the purpose of attacking and kidnapping Israelis on both sides of the Green Line. Several Palestinians were recently detained at the few remaining West Bank checkpoints carrying pipe bombs, knives and fire bombs.
Despite appeals from West Bank Israeli community leaders, the military did not recommend putting any of the checkpoints back - even though the Palestinian Authority's security services had slowed down their counter-terror cooperation and intelligence-sharing with Israel, therefore failing to keep their side of the bargain for the removal of the checkpoints.
For more than a year, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak acceded to relentless US and European pressure to grant West Bank Palestinians almost unrestricted freedom of movement and generous aid for their economic development as a means of persuading PA chairman Mahmoud Abbas to return to the negotiating table.
This policy failed in its purpose while leaving Israelis vulnerable once again to terrorist attacks. None of these alarming developments were brought to public notice in Israel. Jerusalem is still trying to pretend that Egypt remains faithful to its 1979 peace treaty, whereas nothing of those relations appears to have survived the fall of Hosni Mubarak.
This decision was a facet of a comprehensive plan drawn up in Khartoum for Brotherhood activists to fire up the uprisings in the various Arab countries. With Iranian backing and funding, the different branches resolved to coordinate operations for using the unrest to take control of Arab capitals.”
As the Jewish people begin their Spring celebration of Purim on March 18-19, 2011, the memories of the master plan to massacre the entire Jewish population in Persia by the Persian Prime minister “Haman”, should be imprinted in their minds. We note the similarities in the name of “Hamas” and the facts that “Haman”, their namesake. Prime Minister Haman was a descendant of the Amalek king Agog, whose tribal people the Amalekites who descended from an incestuous relationship between the House of Esau and the House of Ishmael and today have a genetic hatred to the Hebrew people; Jews and Israelites alike.
So today, we, as part of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel mourn for the loss of our Jewish cousins, who gave their lives as a “living sacrifice”, so that their own tribal people, the Jews, and their tribal cousins, the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel may claim their own prophetic destiny.
Rather than demonize the Secular Jews who want to divide up Jerusalem and have yet to accept the G-d of Israel as their own, and the internationalist globalist media, who will continue to defy the G-d of Israel, maybe it’s time for us, the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel to reevaluate our prophetic visions of the future, as it relates to the Time of the End? Do we not share in the collective guilt for our refusal to accept G-d’s prophetic mandate for our aliyah and ourfuture return?
- HaShem, the G-d of Israel has proclaimed in the TaNaKh that “Jerusalem is mine”, I will protect and I will redeem. He has promised that He will restore Jerusalem in the land of Israel to be His Solar Rex Capital of our Universe and will establish His kingdom on earth. There are no such promises for anyother city on Planet Earth!
- The G-d of Israel has promised to redeem the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel and implant them back in the lands of their forefathers inShomron, Galilee, Lebanon, Gilead, and Basham (Ezekiel 36).
- The G-d of Israel has promised that He will redeem the mountains of Israel (Shomron), the biblical heartland of Israel to become again a land “flowing with Milk and Honey and become a new Gans Eden. (Ezekiel 36).
- The G-d of Israel will dismantle the tectonic plates under the nations of the world who refuse to accept His people as thechosen ones of Israel. We have such evidence already in Pakistan (Indian Plate collapse), Indonesia (Island of Java subduction), Japan (Earthquakes and Tsunami) and will continue to do so until His will is done.
- The Return of the House of Lost Israel will only come under great catastrophes and calamities – that is our Signal and our Clue of our soon redemption and restoration.
- The G-d of Israel will also destroy the nations and cultures where the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel reside, as attested in the 2004 Pentagon Report for only out of calamities and destruction will the Lost Tribes of Israel be to impressed upon their minds; “You are being redeemed and you are going home (Ezekiel 26).
- America will continue to offer Israel loans so they will invest in American military hardware with “worthless dollars” as a promise for peace but the TaNaKh states that these military defenses will also be worthless (Ezekiel 37-38).
- It’s time to believe for once the Palestinian official rhetoric that they are only offering Islamic “peace” to Israel for “submission” then annihilate all of the Jewish people. They will never accept a Jewish state within their midst. To the citizens of the countries of Northern Europe and America, is that what you want to happen to your cousins of the House of Jacob? If so, then the “blood” of the Fogel’s family is upon our hands.
- To the Lost Tribes of Israel, it time to accept the inevitable trends of the “democratic uprisings” in all the Islamic nations surrounding Israel; the most likely trend will be that the Muslim Brotherhood will take control of the entire region unless the G-d of Israel refuses. Their assassin’s dagger will soon be in ourlands. They have promised that fact!
- The Islamic nations surrounding Israel will go to war with Israel, for the prophets have promised that fact to be true (Psalms 83), regardless of the American White House and State Department.
- To the Lost Israelites, claim your chosen land in Samaria, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. Pray to G-d to open the doors for your aliyah (return to the land of your forefather’s inheritance. Help in building, fortifying and preparing Samaria along with your cousins the Jews with our promise that we will cohabitate with them in loving peace and security, accept and worship HaShem, the G-d of Israel as our G-d, and be willing to become again His people!
- The prophets of Israel have proclaimed that the final redemption of the Land of Israel will only come with theunited defense of the House of Judah and the House of Joseph (Obadiah 18).
- The G-d of Israel will take care of Gaza’s Hamas, Lebanon Hizbullah and Assad’s Syria plus the Russian and Iranian (to be) ports on the Mediterranean (Zechariah 9) with an “Act of G-d” that will be more powerful than Japan’s earthquake and tsunami judgment for refusing to acknowledge Israel right to retain sovereignty over G-d Holy Land.
- The Lost Tribes of Israel will come to a new awakening of their true reality and be redeemed as promised by the G-d of Israel as they are “implanted” back in Israel (Zechariah 10, Ezekiel 36).
- To our Jewish cousins, the Lost Tribes of Israel do love and accept you as our blood cousins, and we will learn to live within your midst, learn to trust G-d’s Mechoqeck, the Jewish rabbanim, learn to worship in your synagogues, and accept you asour own.
- The Lost Tribes of Israel will also need the infrastructure of new towns and homes for tens, yes, hundreds of millions to return and live with you in our tribal homelands. Either you prepare now, or be prepared to accept us as millions of refugees in the soon to come future.
- The State of Israel’s “evil shepherds” will be eliminated (Zechariah 11).
- The House of Israel and the House of Judah will be restored in brotherhood with each other (Ezekiel 37).
- All of these must happen before the GogUMagog War or Armageddon (Ezekiel 38-39, Zechariah 12-14, Revelation 16;16).
- All of these must happen before th eMaschiah ben Dovid (Messiah son of David) will come to claim his kingdom of G-d on earth.
The historical evidence by Jewish historians is that Cyrus the Great was an Israelite. So we were part of your salvation, 2300 years ago. Yet, today within the government of Israel there may be a “Haman” who through deception may be seeking the State of Israel’s annihilation. That is the destiny of Israel’s citizens today to find and reveal. Does G-d need to provide you with another Esther?
When Rabbi Uri, his wife, Ruth, and their children awaken soon in the resurrection, we want them see every hilltop in Shomron building and building with the Lost Tribes of Israel intermingled living in peace with the Jews in villages without walls or security fences. We want them to witness the fulfillment of a vast vortex of prophetic streams of the ancient prophets of old.
As the Lost Tribers who were the first settlers of Texas were fighting to gain their own independence and freedom from Mexico with the loss of the “Alamo” in San Antonia. Under the battle cry of “Remember the Alamo” they drove away their oppressors who sought their demise.
So today, Israel should have a new motto; “Remember Itamar!”. Will there be a leader in Israel who will step forward and say, “No more Oppression!” “We will build, build, build and cover Samaria and Judea with homes for Jews and Israelites until the Messiah comes!”
As Lost Tribes of the House of Israel, we plea to all the Jews of Israel, accept with us the mandate of our G-d, accept the revealed truth of His prophets, and help us all to accept our divine mandate. If not, then G-d helps us all with the consequences!
"If the G-d of Israel is touching your heart to support directly the Pioneering Settlers of Shomron and Judea preserving these lands for the Return of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel, Destination Yisra’el is inviting you to support the Kol Ha Tor Vision,
Click on the “Donate to Kol Ha Tor” link in support of the joint Orthodox Jewish and 10-Triber Mission to bring awareness of the imminent fulfillment of the Biblical Prophecies regarding the Redemption of all Israel (12 Tribes Re-conciled and Re-United).
This super Event of all Times will entail Establishing the Shomron (the Ancient Bible Heartland of the Patriarchs) and the Judean Wilderness as part of the Land of Israel, and preparing the “Land” for the Return of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel and then the Redemption of All Israel.