Obama pressuring Netanyahu’s Israel for a “Final Solution” to establish an Anti-Israel Terrorist State with Jerusalem as their Capital
On April 20, 2010 the Deepwater Horizon Oil Rig exploded into an inferno as seven British Petroleum (BP) executives were celebrating on the Deepwater Platform the successful transition in the conversion of a deep water drilling well into a production well. At the moment of its transition a dreadful explosion occurred that left eleven of its employees dead.
British Petroleum was not the owner but contracted the South Korean company, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd, in Ulsan, South Korea, the largest offshore drilling manufacturing company in the world to build the deepwater rig. They then contracted the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor, TransOcean, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and its principle office in Houston, Texas to be the operation management of the deepwater platform.
Five days earlier, on April 15, 2010, President Obama was cited by DEBKAfile in its article titled, “Obama: Mid East conflict costs US ‘Blood and Treasure’” with the following words:
DEBKAfile – “The radical shift in US Middle East policies, marked by tough demands of Israel, was confirmed and highlighted by President Obama Barak Tuesday, April 14, in his comment that conflicts like the one in the Middle East ended up "costing significantly in terms of both blood and treasure."
Reporting this, the New York Times noted that he echoed the recent suggestion by Gen. David Petraeus, OC Central Command, that American lives in Iraq and Afghanistan were imperiled by lack of progress in the Middle East implying Israel's policies on the Palestinians were responsible.”
Thirteen days later, President Obama was presiding as host of the United Nation’s Review Conference of the Parties to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) in New York City. It was on his agenda to highlight the unspecific nuclear weapons that the State of Israel and try to synthesize a world opinion that would bring Israel under the control of the internationalists and globalists seeking to gain control of all armies, all weapons, and all weapons of mass destruction under their control.
The G-d of Israel had other plans. It was not His intent that the Nation of Israel would become a vulnerable target for all the nations of the earth to seek its destruction. Of all the nations of the earth, Israel has not sought to offensively go to war with any of its neighboring countries. On the other, since the days of its birth in 1948, the Islamic nations that surround the tiny land of Israel, have sought its destruction. Every time, under miraculous circumstances, the Nation of Israel has enlarged its borders. Here are the These wars include the following as noted by Wikipedia with “Israel’s Wars and Armed Conflicts”.
· “1948 War of Independence (November 1947 - July 1949), that started by a 6 months of civil war between Jewish and Arab militias at the end of the British Mandate of Palestine and that turned into a regular war after the declaration of independence of Israel and the intervention of several Arab armies. In its conclusion, a set of agreements were signed between Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria called the 1949 Armistice Agreements which established the armistice lines between Israel and the West Bank, also known as the Green Line.
· The Sinai War (October 1956) - a military attack on Egypt by Britain, France, and Israel beginning on 29 October 1956 with the intention to occupy the Sinai Peninsula and to take over the Suez Canal. The attack followed Egypt's decision of 26 July 1956 to nationalize the Suez Canal after the withdrawal of an offer by Britain and the United States to fund the building of the Aswan Dam.
· Six-Day War (June 1967) - fought between Israel and Arab neighbors Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Algeria also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces. Following the war the territory held by Israel expanded significantly ("The Purple Line") : The West Bank (including East Jerusalem), Golan Heights, Sinai and Gaza were occupied from Jordan, Syria and Egypt, respectively.
· War of Attrition (1968-1970) - a limited war fought between the Israeli military and forces of the Egyptian Republic, the USSR and the Palestine Liberation Organization from 1967 to 1970. It was initiated by the Egyptians as a way of recapturing the Sinai from the Israelis, who had been in control of the territory since the mid-1967 Six-Day War. The hostilities ended with a ceasefire signed between the countries in 1970 with frontiers remaining in the same place as when the war began.
· Yom Kippur War (October 1973) - fought from October 6 to October 26, 1973 by a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria against Israel as a way of recapturing part of the territories which they lost to the Israelis back in the Six-Day War. The war began with a surprise joint attack by Egypt and Syria on the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur. Egypt and Syria crossed the cease-fire lines in the Sinai and Golan Heights, respectively. Eventually Arab forces were defeated by Israel and there were no significant territorial changes.
· First Lebanon War (1982) - began in 6 June 1982, when the Israel Defense Forces invaded southern Lebanon. The Government of Israel ordered the invasion as a response to the assassination attempt against Israel's ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, by the Abu Nidal Organization and due to the constant terror attacks on northern Israel made by the Palestinian guerilla organizations which resided in Lebanon.
British Petroleum was formed as an oil company in the year of 1909, named as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company. It began scouting the world for resources of natural oil and gas. It was in 1959 that they changed their name to British Petroleum.
As one of the first western oil companies to enter the exploration of oil in the Middle East, they were also instrumental in pressuring the British government and the League of Nations to scale back their
commitments outlined in the Balfour Agreement of 1917 to bring a homeland called Trans Jordan for the Jewish people for they were the last of the indigenous peoples of the world to have their own homeland.
By the time the ancestral forefathers of British Petroleum finished to sweeten the negotiations for the Hashemite Dynastic Jordanian Arab homeland, 88% of the original land for the Jewish people was now given for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The Jewish people and the eventual State of Israel received only 12% of the land that was committed to them as a home for the Jewish people. In a succinct and well documented article written by Bill Koenig for the Koenig Eye View from the White House and titled, “The Balfour Agreement, the major decline of the British Empire, British Petroleum (BP), Valdez, Horizon and their Israel connections” we read the following:
Bill Koenig – “At the time of the Balfour Agreement (1917), at the peak of its power, it was often said that "the sun never sets on the British Empire" because its span across the globe ensured that the sun was always shining on at least one of its numerous territories.
The British Empire comprised the dominions, colonies, protectorates, mandates, and other territories ruled or administered by the United Kingdom, that had originated with the overseas colonies and trading posts established by England in the late 16th and early 17th centuries. At its height it was the largest empire in history and, for over a century, was the foremost global power.
By 1922, the British Empire held sway over a population of about 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population at the time, and covered more than 13,000,000 square miles (33,670,000 km2): approximately a quarter of the Earth's total land area. As a result, its political, linguistic and cultural legacy is widespread. (Reference Wikipedia)
On September 11, 1922, the British government presented a memorandum to the League of Nations stating that Transjordan would be excluded from all provisions of dealing with the Jewish settlement. From that point forward, Britain recognized the land west of the Jordan as Palestine (which was 23 percent of the entire territory), and the land of east of the Jordan River as Transjordan (constituting 73 percent of the mandated territories). In 1923 Britain transferred a part of the Golan Heights to the French Mandate of Syria, in exchange for the Metula region.
1922 Map of Palestine under League of Nations to Give a Second Arab Kingdom, Jordan, to the Hashemite House of Saud, under Emir Abdullah from Hijaz
The Important to many Jews was the permission to settle in the British-controlled Mandate of Palestine. In order to try to maintain peace between the Jewish and Arab populations, especially after the 1936-1939 Arab revolt in Palestine of the 1930s, Britain strictly limited immigration. This limitation became nearly absolute after the White Paper of 1939 all but stopped legal immigration.
During the War, Zionists organized an illegal immigration effort, conducted by "Hamossad Le'aliyah Bet" (the precursor of the Mossad) that rescued tens of thousands of European Jews from the Nazis by shipping them to Palestine in rickety boats. Many of these boats were intercepted and some sank with great loss of life. The efforts began in 1939, and the last immigrant boat to try to enter Palestine before the end of the war was the Struma, torpedoed in the Black Sea by a Soviet submarine in February 1942. The boat sank with the loss of nearly 800 lives. (Reference Wikipedia)
The British Empire's days were numbered, and on the whole, Britain adopted a policy of peaceful disengagement from its colonies once stable, non-Communist governments were available to transfer power to, in contrast to other European powers like France or Portugal, which waged costly and ultimately unsuccessful wars to keep their empires intact. Between 1945 and 1965, the number of people under British rule outside the UK itself fell from 700 million to five million, three million of whom were in Hong Kong.”
Unknown to President Barak Hussein Obama, he was marked down in prophetic history by the signature of the Divine, for twenty one years (7+7+7 years) earlier, in 1989, President George H.W. Bush opened the doors to the fatal pathway of the Oslo Accord’s failed “Land for Peace”. It led to the Palestinian’s Seven Year Intifada Two, so the G-d of Israel punished America with the Alaskan Exxon Valdez oil spill and ecological crisis in Prince William Sound.
Twenty one years later, G-d gave His signature, “777” on April 2010, when President Barack Obama began a multi-nation attack upon the Netanyahu government to shut down all construction in the towns in the Shomron (Samaria) and Judean regions, and all construction in Eastern Jerusalem. He was prepare Netanyahu to accept the division of Israel’s national and G-d’s planetary capital. He was also imposing American influence that had never been imposed upon any other nation in the world. No one nation has ever overstepped international legal authority to impose building restrictions upon any other sovereign nation on earth, much less their capital city. Neither has any nation ever demanded that another sovereign nation prepare to divide their capital city with a “New Nation” whose people’s supreme goal was to destroy them.
As with the ancient Pharaoh of Old, when Moses came to him and said, “Let my people go” so today, a new Pharaoh has risen today, and again the G-d of Israel has sent the message, “Let my people go free”. If the Pharaoh’s of the world refuse, the entire world will again witness plagues of biblical proportion on such a scale that the prophet has proclaimed that its impact will be so catastrophic that all men will proclaim, “The Great Day of the L-rd has come, and who is able to stand!” (Revelation 6:17)
Out of this second oppression by the internationalists and globalists of the world, the prophets of old have spoke that the Lost Tribes of Israel will be resurrected like “dry bones in a desert” coming to life. The massive Return of the Lost Tribes of Israel returning back to their ancestral homelands will soon become an international witness to the Great and Powerful Hand of the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Abraham.
As the ash clouds from Iceland’s Eyjafjallajokull Glacier Volcano enveloped the national homelands of the Lost Tribes of Israel in Northern Europe one month earlier, is the G-d of Israel now sending a second warning?
The Almighty One of Israel - “I gave you your empires and now they have all disappeared. I gave you a world class economic order that made you the envy of the world, and it is now disappearing. I will send catastrophes one after another and destroyed your present homes until you will finally wake up and say, “It’s time to return to my ancestral homelands in the mountains of Eretz Yisra’el (Land of Israel)”
Credit to World Watch Daily by Bill Koenig – “The Balfour Agreement, the major decline of the British Empire, British Petroleum (BP), Valdez, Horizon and their Israel connections” – May 29, 2010
The Mega-Oil Catastrophes Deepwater Horizon and the Exxon Valdez connected to American intervention against G-d Holy Land; 21 Years (7+7+7) Apart
Go to Part One, “Holy City for Oil” - “Obama, BP and Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico Oil Catastrophe’s Connection to Israel”