Click for Larger Resolution of “Iran-Hizbullah Map of Galilee Locations to be Captured” – DEBKAfiles, January 2010
BibleSearchers - Four years after the 2006 Hizballah-Israeli War, the once Iranian-Syrian militia has now grown up into a steroid bulked up muscleman organized and highly mobile 25,000 man army in Lebanon. The master plan from the beginning was laid out in the Prime Minister’s office in Tehran and the Presidential Palace in Damascus. Now equipped with a vast array of high-tech, sophisticated missiles such as weapons to shoot down warplanes, missile sea cruisers and armored tanks, the military troops were preparing for offensive battle operations with the object of capturing parts of the Sea of Galilee region.
Most interesting was the dual role of the New Hizballah, for this is not only the defensive line for the Lebanese government, but also the defensive shield for the perimeters of the Syrian capital of Damascus. In the master plan of the Syrian strategy for attack on Israel, is the expectation that the Israeli Defense Force will invade around the perimeters of the Golan Heights where the front line forces of Syria are imbedded. If so, then the Israeli forces will come face to face with Hizballah forces trained like the Iranian Revolutionary Army, but this time to defend the Damascus.
Recently the King of Jordan, Abdullah predicted that an outbreak of hostilities in the Middle East will come by summer 2010 because the political negotiations had now dried up. In the light of these ramped up war tensions against Israel, it was recently admitted by the Kuwaiti Al Raj that Syria was smuggling Scud ground missiles into Lebanon but according to America and Israeli intelligence this proved inaccurate. The nervous observations from the south as King Abdullah of Jordan was watching his increasingly aggressive neighbor to the north, it is not to his Islamic neighbor that he voices his concern but rather following the cues of the American President Obama to find the “right tune to sing”.
With the expectations mounting for a summer war, the question asked is, what will be the trigger. It is not the Palestinians according to the Israeli Intelligence Report called DEBKA, who fingers the “decision by the US and/or Israel to strike Iran’s nuclear facilities together or separately, and a decision in Tehran to unleash its allies against Israel – spearheaded by Hizballah – to preempt such an attack.” In the article titled, “The "New Hizballah" built by Syria sparks Middle East Summer War feared against Israel”, we learn that Hizballah is being offensively armed with five major military objectives as reported by DEBKAfiles:
1. “Surface-to-surface missiles able to reach as far as the Dimona reactor in southern Israel: They include Fajr-5, which has a range of 33 km, and the M-600, developed by Syria from the Fateh-110, whose range is 250 km. Both are precise, propelled by solid fuel and carry 500-kilo warheads of conventional explosives, as well as being able to deliver chemical, biological and radioactive materials. This dangerous new arsenal which tops up the 40,000 rockets Hizballah was allowed to pile up since the 2006 Lebanon war.
Saturday, April 17, Israel's deputy defense minister Mattan Vilnai, warned that Syria and Hizballah between them had ballistic missiles that could reach every millimeter of Israeli territory. But he did not explain how the national defense leadership, of which he is a senior member, allowed this to happen. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has said nothing to account for his 14-month old government's failure to make good on its pledges for change, and first of all to deal with the Iranian nuclear threat. Instead, he follows his predecessors' same old passive routines on Iran, Syria and Hizballah, an open invitation to aggression and a recipe for armed conflict. Of late, he is hardly to be seen or heard except for the irrelevant comments he makes at state ceremonies.
2. Iran has built for Hizballah five expanded commando brigades whose mission in a future conflict will be to capture and hold key northern Israeli towns and villages, including the town of Nahariya or parts thereof. This tactic would force Israeli forces marching into Lebanon to turn back and recover lost land. On March 28, debkafile revealed this Iranian-Syrian master plan in detail.
3. Syrian instructors are training Hizballah militiamen at top speed in the operation of ground-to-air weapons, including self-propelled missiles, against warplanes and incoming missiles and cruise missiles. Israel has threatened to destroy these batteries if they cross the border into Lebanon. They are therefore being held back in Syrian bases up against the border until such time as fighting flares. They will then be transferred into the hands of Hizballah units standing by on the Lebanese side of the border.
4. Syria has set up a Hizballah special unit for attacking warships and fighting off Israeli coastal landings. It is equipped with advanced Chinese SS-26 Yakhont marine cruise missiles, which combine assault features with the ability to intercept attacking missiles or cruise missiles.
5. Iranian and Syrian military engineers have constructed fortified anti-tank lines in many parts of Lebanon. They are linked by fast highways, to be closed to all traffic barring Hizballah units in an emergency, and by a military-grade communications network.”
Credit to “The "New Hizballah" built by Syria sparks Middle East Summer War feared against Israel” – April 18, 2010